Water heater? Switch to a gas operated one.
If you’re looking for a new water heater, consider opting for a gas operated one.
There are many benefits to switching from electric. And not just for the environment!
With a gas water heater:
- You have an unlimited supply of instant hot water, any time of the day.
- It is a more economical source of hot water when compared to electricity.
- You will reduce your electricity bills.
- Lower bills mean that you can enjoy a higher eco-contribution benefit the will further reduce your utilities costs.
- It is very simple to operate.
- It is safe to use.